A Message to our Patients:
We hope you are keeping safe and well and we thank you for choosing Pearl Dental.
As per the Government guidelines, Dentistry has been identified as an essential service meaning we will continue to stay open through lockdown for our patients. You may notice some changes to the way we are working now compared to prior to the pandemic but rest assured Pearl Dental will be making every effort to ensure the safety of our staff and patients with Infection Control is our top priority.
When making an appointment with Pearl Dental, you will be asked some
pre-screening questions. In the lead up to your appointment we will be sending out text message reminders 48hours prior to your appointment. You will receive a link to your own secure portal where you will find the pre-appointment forms to complete. It is essential that the Covid-19 questionnaire is completed on the day of the appointment prior to arriving at the practice.
When you arrive at the practice ready for your appointment, we are kindly asking that:
- You wear a mask on your journey to the practice, whilst in the practice until the dentist asks you to remove it.
- You only bring essential companions with you to the appointment. This person will be asked the same Covid-19 questions on arrival.
- You arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the appointment time. This ensures we can bring you straight through to avoid waiting.
- You wait outside of the practice to the side of the front door to ensure the receptionist will see you and bring you straight through. We are monitoring the number of people in the building, and therefore will be keeping the front door locked at all times. Please avoid touching the front door, the receptionist will open this for you on entry and exit.
- You use the hand sanitiser provided by the receptionist on entry.
- You avoid touching anything within the practice unnecessarily.
- You maintain 2 meter social distancing whilst in the practice, as far as reasonably practicable.
- You replace your mask immediately after the examination when the dentist is discussing your treatment plan with you.
- You replace your mask when in the reception and waiting areas.
- If you have any questions to find out the efforts we are making to keep everyone safe, please do not hesitate to ask one of our friendly team!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, every effort we make together ensures safety for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you!
From Pearl Dental Team